Following is a basic list of just some of the conditions
that have been corrected through proper Chiropractic care
- Chronic Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Foot Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Spasms
- Slipped Disc
- Golf Related Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Fatigue in muscles or tendons
- Muscular aching, burning, throbbing, shooting, stiffness or stabbing
- Muscle twitching
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Tingling, burning or aching feelings in the calves, thighs, or feet
- Restless legs/feet
- Lack of energy
- Morning stiffness
- Wake up not feeling refreshed
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty thinking
- Memory loss
- Recurrent migraine or tension-type headaches
- Constipation, diarrhea, abdominal gas, nausea, or heartburn
- Strong urge to urinate, or pain in the bladder
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling in fingers or toes, or any type of joint swelling.
|Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT®)
Have you tried other therapies or even surgery to get out of pain? Let us introduce you to Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT®).
Healing Power on a Cellular Level
We are proud to say our office is a low level Laser provider for the Erchonia laser that has been proven through a double-blind clinical trial to decrease pain by 66%.
How Does Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT®) Work?
The effects of Low Level Laser Therapy (3LT®) are photochemical (cold), not thermal. Hot lasers in the medical world are used for surgical precision while cold lasers are used for healing precision. During treatment of the tissue with the 635nm low level laser, an interaction between cells and photons takes place a photochemical reaction. Photons from the laser affect the tissue at the cellular level. The cold laser enters the tissue, alters cell membrane ermeability, and at the cellular level is absorbed in the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the “Powerhouse” of the cells and make ATP which is needed for the life enhancement process of every cell.
Call us to Learn how Low Level Laser Therapy can Reduce Pain
and Increase Range of Motion...